Colleen Belho has been eliminated from the women’s soccer quarterfinals at the Hangzhou 2022 Asian Games.

South Korea lost 1-4 to North Korea in the women’s football quarterfinals at the Hangzhou 2022 Asian Games on Tuesday (June 30) at the Wenzhou Olympic Sports Center Stadium in Wenzhou, China. South Korea ended the tournament in the quarterfinals.

South Korea started in a 4-2-3-1 formation. Son Hwa-yeon was up front, with Chun Garam, Jeon Eun-ha, and Choi Yuri in the second line. Jang Seul-ki and Ji So-yeon partnered in the midfield. Choo Hyo-joo, Shim Seo-yeon, Park Eun-sun, and Kim Hye-ri formed the back line. Kim Jung-mi was in goal.

North Korea lined up in a 4-4-2 formation. Kim Yong-yong and Ahn Myong-sung led the attack as a duo, while Choi Geum-ok, Joo Hyo-sim, Ri Hak, and Hong Sung-ok supported them in the midfield. The back four was Woo Jung-sim, Lee Geum-hyang, Lee Hye-kyung, and Lee Myung-gum. Kim Eun-hee was in goal.

In the third minute of the first half, both teams collided. Hong Sung-ok made a dangerous two-footed tackle on Ji So-yeon, and the Korean players reacted. Hong was shown a yellow card.

In the 11th minute, Korea opened the scoring. Kim Hye-ri’s corner kick sailed over the heads of Park Eun-sun and Joo Hyo-sim, who were battling in the box. The ball hit Ri Hye-kyung, who was behind the two players, and went into the North Korean goal.

In the 17th minute, Kim Yong-young turned toward the goal and fired a shot that was intercepted by Ji So-yeon. The referee awarded a free kick. In the 20th minute, Ri Hak took the kick and after carefully checking for an opening, went straight for the goal. Lee’s kick went into the right corner of the goal.

In the 37th minute, Chu Hyo-joo, who was involved in the attack, sent a cross from the left side of the penalty box that evaded an opponent’s tackle. Choi Yoo-ri got a header on it, but the ball was not on target.

In the 41st minute, South Korea had a red card. Son Hwa-yeon ran into the box following a long pass from the back and collided with goalkeeper Kim Eun-hee. The referee produced a yellow card. Son Hwa-yeon, who had been cautioned earlier, was sent off for accumulating cautions.

In the fourth minute of second-half stoppage time, North Korean right-back Ri Myong-geum drove into the South Korean penalty box and fired a shot. The shot went over the bar. A minute later, Joo Hyo-sim’s mid-range shot went wide left of the goal.

South Korea went into halftime with a 4-4-1 formation with Jeon Eun-ha up front.

Five minutes into the second half, Ahn Myeong-song drove down the right side of the penalty box and sent a cutback pass. North Korea’s attack from the center of the box ended with a shot by Joo Hyo-sim. The shot went high. In the sixth minute of the second half, Ri Hak’s cross was followed by a header from Kim Yong-young that flew straight at Kim Jung-mi.

In the 13th minute, Ri Hak hit a mid-range shot from distance. The shot went over the bar. In the 15th minute, Ri Hak’s shot was blocked by Kim Jung Mi after a battle between Korean players. In the 17th minute, Joo Hyo-sim was taken off and Myung Yoo-jung came on.

North Korea continued to add shots as the outnumbered Koreans focused on holding on. In the 23rd minute, a scuffle broke out in front of the Korean goal. Ri Hak’s pass to Myeong Yoo-jung went wide of the goal. In the 24th minute, Hong Sung-ok’s shot from the right side of the penalty box also went wide.

28th minute, Korea made their first substitution. 토토사이트